What problems can be fixed?
- Discolored teeth.
- fill space/gap between teeth.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Chipped/broken tooth.
Is there an age limit?
- Advise people to be over 18, but all cases are different. There is no age limit, as long as your teeth and gums are healthy.
How long does the treatment take?
- Two appointments 2-3 weeks apart.
How long does it last?
- veneers will last 10 or more years.
- If they are properly cared for they can last much longer.
How can I get my teeth assessed?
- A consultation is needed to determine how many veneers are needed or if veneers are the best option.
- Combination of veneer’s and crown.
- We offer a 30-minute complete cosmetic free consultation.