A ‘Smile’ is the first conversation one has with another person. Smile is free and contagious. We dentists in Coquitlam understand the importance of a beautiful smile and can help you achieve the smile you want.
Porcelain veneers are a thin layer of ceramic material which is tooth like and highly polished. The porcelain veneers if taken proper care are good for 10-15 years.
Following problems can be fixed with porcelain veneers:
- Discolored teeth.
- Mis-shaped teeth.
- Cracks in your teeth.
- Spacing/Gap between teeth.
- Worn out or chipped teeth.
- Slightly crooked teeth.
Dental veneers create an ideal looking, uniform, balanced and aesthetically pleasing smile. With changing times, dentistry is also taking turns. People want a perfect smile and perfect shape, size and colour of their teeth; and dental veneers are the answer.
Dental Veneers are very thin highly polished porcelain. Dental veneers are as thin as human nails. Veneers are prepared in the laboratory and then glued to your teeth.
Once veneers are glued, patients are advised to be careful biting on hard foods with front teeth. Veneers are customized. Some people may need 6 or more dental veneers to completely transform the smile. Flossing and Brushing is done normally around veneers as one would do between natural teeth. A mouth guard is provided in order to protect veneers for patients who grind their teeth.
Steps for Dental Veneers-
- Initial Consultation and examination.
- X-rays, teeth cleaning may be needed.
- Teeth whitening may be advised.
- Dental veneer preparation.
- Delivery of Dental Veneers.
Advantages of Dental Veneers:
- Dental Veneers require minimal reduction of teeth.
- Excellent results in 2 visits.
- You can see comparison of your current teeth and after veneers are done.
- Faster results.
- Pain-free procedure.
- Veneers last for 10-15 years.